- Classic Martini – Chilled Bombay Saphire® with just a hint of dry vermouth, hand-shaken and served straight up or on the rocks with an olive.
- S. Cosmo – Grey Goose Vodka, Cointreau® hint of lime juice and a splash of cranberry juice. Served straight up.
- Blue Bikini Martini – An exotic blend of Ciroc Vodka, triple sec and blue curacao.
- Mongolian – For those who want to get a jump start to an evening of fun times this drink will do the trick! A monstrous concoction of tequila, triple sec, vodka, rum, gin, Crown Royal, Bacardi 151, peach schnapps, SoCo and amaretto. Served over ice in a 32oz. mug and topped off with cranberry and pineapple juices.
- Mojito – The Cuban classic features muddled fresh mint leaves and fresh squeezed lime. Prepared with Bacardi and lemon-lime soda.
- Trash Can – A gigantic combination of spirits and energy to get you that boost for the night! Gin, rum triple sec, vodka, blue curacao and peach schnapps served on ice in a large mug and topped off with a floating can of Red Bull.
- Cuba Libre– rum, coke and a refreshing splash of lime juice.
- Green Lagoon Margarita – Made with Avión Silver tequila, Grand Marnier and Midori Melon liqueur. This margarita gets a great tropical taste and hip new look!
- Millionaire’s Margarita – This high roller’s cocktail is prepared with (and gets its name from) Don Julio, Grand Marnier, freshly squeezed lime, orange juice and agave nectar. Served over ice in a salted glass.
- Skinny Margarita – Our version of this popular cocktail is prepared with Patrón Silver, Cointreau, Grand Marnier and fresh lime juice. Enjoy this margarita without taking in more than 100 calories!
- Coronarita – A jumbo house margarita on the rocks with a Coronita (a small 7oz. bottle of Corona) inside the glass pouring into your margarita as you sip away.
- Azul Margarita – The name says it all. A perfect margarita with blue curacao makes this tasty eye catcher.
- Pick A Style – Regular, Jumbo, Pitcher. Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach, Mango, Top Shelf. Frozen (Slushy) or on the rocks. – Made fresh with your choice of tequila and Grand Marnier.
- Import Bottles – Corona, Corona Light, Dos Equis (Lager and Amber), Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial, Pacifico, Tecate and Heineken.
- Domestic Bottles – Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum, Yuengling, Coors Light, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Sharp’s and Landshark
- On Tap – Dos Equis Amber, Dos Equix Lager, Blue Moon, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra and Budweiser
- Michelada – A popular way to have a beer “a la Mexicana”. A beer prepared with hot sauce, salt, fresh squeezed lime, Worcestershire sauce and tomato juice. Served in a mug with chili salt on the rim. (Believed to help you feel better the day after a night of boozing).
- Tequila Rose
- Hacienda Vieja
- Jose Cuervo
- Hornitos Reposado
- 1800 Silver
- 1800 Coconut
- Cabo Wabo Blanco
- Corazón Blanco
- Tezón Añejo
- El Mayor
- Tres Generaciones Añejo
- Don Julio Blanco
- Don Julio Añejo
- Patrón Silver
- Patrón Añejo
- Herradura Añejo
- Reservada de la Familia
- 1942 (don Julio)
- Gran Patrón Platinum
- Vodka – Absolut, Belvedere, Ciroc, Grey Goose, Ketel One, Ultimat by Patrón and Skyy
- Whiskey – Canadian Club, Crown Royal, Seagram’s, Jameson, Chivas and Johnnie Walker Black
- Rum – Bacardi, Malibu and Myer’s
- Gin – Beefeater, Bombay Sapphire and Tanqueray
- Bourbon – Jack Daniel’s, Jim Bean, Knob Creek, Maker’s Mark and Wild Turkey
- Liqueurs – Southern Comfort, Goldschläger, Disaronno, Bailey’s, Chambrod, Cointreau, Frangelico, Grand Marnier, Hennessy VS, Kahlúa, Midori, Rémy Martin, American Honey and Jagermeister.